Are you working out every day, but you’re not seeing the results that you want? Are you looking for something to help you build bigger muscles and build them faster? There is a supplement that claims that it can help you do just that.
1.M.R. is a pre-workout supplement that will increase your energy and weight lifting power. The company slogan is “It’s 1 More Rep (hence the name 1.M.R.) that separates you from everyone else.” Can this supplement really do all that is claims? Let’s take a look at the ingredients.
• Caffeine is a powerful nervous system stimulant. Caffeine is known to boost energy levels, increase alertness, elevate mood, and increase your ability to focus.
• Niacin is an essential vitamin that plays a key role in cell renewal in your body. As you lift weights, your muscles rip and break down. Niacin is thought to help the rebuild after damage like this.
• L-Arginine is thought to be a vasodilator. Vasodilators dilate your blood vessels allowing your body to increase the amount of blood that flows through them. Blood is whan carries nutrients and oxygen to your tissues. With more blood flowing past your muscles, there is more opportunity for them to replenish their supplies of nutrients and oxygen. This can increase the “pump” of your workout.
• Creatine is a popular workout supplement. Creatine is the body’s natural fuel for your muscles during your workout. By replenishing your body’s creatine supply, users report more explosive power and increased athletic performance.
• Bets Alanine is an amino acid that is a precursor of Carnosine. Carnosine is a powerful muscle thickening agent. This will help you build bigger muscles and also help you fight off muscle fatigue.
1.M.R. is a very inexpensive supplement. You can buy 80 grams for only $9.99. Other supplements can cost three times as much and not be as effective.
We did not see s 100% money back guarantee in our research. If this is something that you like to have in a product, shop around and you may be able to find a company willing to guarantee this purchase.
Possible side effects include symptom such as rapid heartbeat, dizziness, severe headache, and shortness of breath. If you experience any of these side effects, discontinue use immediately.
We also recommend that you consult your physician before taking this, or any other supplement. Be sure that your doctor knows about any other medical conditions or supplements that you are taking because these may interact negatively with this supplement and cause other harmful side effects.
Should You Buy?
1.M.R. is a product that has high claims. We did find that there is some research to back up these claims. The price isn’t going to break your bank which is another plus. If you aren’t worried about the possible side effects, then we say go ahead and try it. Just keep in mind that “results may vary” and you probably won’t be disappointed.