Syntheroid is testosterone-pumping supplement from XPI. As with any testosterone booster, Syntheroid aims to supply the body with additional free testosterone to enhance strength, rebuild muscles, improve body composition, and even accelerate fat metabolism.
We’ve liked what we’ve seen from XPI in the past. Their products have a proven track record, so we have high hopes for Syntheroid. But we’ve seen good companies let us down before, so we want to know—will Syntheroid keep up the tradition of great products, or be the black sheep of the XPI family?
Let’s find out.
Ingredients & How Syntheroid Works
Testosterone boosters currently on the market usually base their formula on one of three ingredients: Tribulus Terrestris, Horny Goat Weed, or Eurycoma Longifolia. Most products have one or two of these compounds, but Syntheroid has all three, and more.
Each of these all-natural extracts has been proven in scientific studies to amplify and elevate levels of free testosterone inside the body, while also limiting estrogen. The more free testosterone present, the more ability your body has to replenish muscle fiber that has been broken down during strenuous exercise and lifting. It also boosts athletic performance by helping muscles reach their peak output potential. And even helps to enhance your sexual performance.
That said, let’s look at the full list of ingredients in Syntheroid.
• Tribulus Terrestris (650mg) is a flowering plant believed to naturally trigger increased testosterone production in the body. As a result it enhances sexual function, increases muscle mass, and improves sperm motility. These effects have been observed most strongly in rats, but some human studies have substantiated these claims. For example, one double-blind study done in Indonesia found that a dose of 500mg of tribulus terrestris over 30 days restored normal sperm function in men.
• Testofen Fenugreek Seed Extract (300mg) is another plant extract, which has been used for many years as a treatment for both arthritis and sexual dysfunction. It can enhance libido, athletic performance, and body composition by reducing body fat and helping stimulate muscle growth. One study showed that 500mg of fenugreek over eight weeks resulted in improved performance in the leg and bench press in men, as well as less overall body fat.
• Aminogen (250mg) is a patented ingredient developed by Triarco, which boosts amino acid levels and nitrogen retention. In this way, it helps break down protein and direct it for use in muscle building. It is also effective and reducing gas, bloating, and other digestive side effects that come from protein supplementation.
• Coleus Forskohlii (125mg) is an Indian plant that has traditionally been used to treat heart and respiratory conditions. However, in terms of testosterone, it works to boost free testosterone levels, which can be used anywhere throughout the body. It is also said to promote muscle building, fat burning, energy, and mood.
• Milk Thistle (120mg) stimulates the adrenal glands and testes to produce more testosterone. Individual testimonials have said they experienced better muscle mass, bone density, and even increases in penis size. It also stimulates sperm production, if infertility is a concern for you.
• Alpha Lipoic Acid (100mg) is great for your prostate. It is a natural compound that fights free radicals through its antioxidant power and also improves circulation. This in turn will carry your newly produced testosterone throughout your body and help you attain your bodybuilding goals while keeping you healthy.
• Eurycoma Longifolia (100mg) is a flowering plant also known as Long Jack root and Tonkat Ali. It enhances testosterone production while also inhibiting the sex-hormone binder globulin. This prevents your testosterone from being converted into estrogen, which can lead to unsightly abdominal fat and male pattern baldness.
• Horny Goat Weed (100mg) is a natural aphrodisiac, which can spur testosterone through sexual excitement. It has been used in China for more than 2,000 years and is believed to restore sex drive, boost erectile function, and prevent fatigue, which is good news both physically and sexually.
• Bioperine Black Pepper Extract (15mg) is primarily a fat burner, which can help you gain better muscle definition as fat melts away. It is not strongly associated with testosterone production on its own.
Is It Effective?
Syntheroid really exceeded our expectations in the formula, so we weren’t surprised with the results people are seeing. Not only doesn’t it create the right hormonal environment inside your body for optimal muscle building and performance, Syntheroid includes fat burners like Coleus Forskohlii, protein synthesis triggers such as 20-Hydroxyedysterone, and absorption aids like Aminogen, making it one of the most comprehensive testosterone supplements we’ve ever reviewed.
The results are exactly the kind of results we would expect from this kind of formula, which makes Syntheroid one of the most effective testosterone boosters you can find.
How Do I Order Syntheroid?
One month’s supply of Syntheroid retails for $59.95, but you can save money as you order more than one bottle. For example, if you order a two month supply, you get two bottles of Syntheroid and one free bottle of Xtreme ZMA for $109.95. The best deal is four bottles of Zytheroid, three free bottles of Xtreme ZMA, and free shipping for $169.96.
However, we recommend that you try Syntheroid first before you invest in any of these larger options. That way, if it doesn’t work for you, you can return it with less hassle.
After you order, you can expect to see your package delivered as soon as the next day with FedEx Standard Overnight, or, if you want to save on shipping, between two and five days with USPS First Class.
When you order, you’re also eligible for XPI’s standard 90-day money-back guarantee. You will receive a full refund for one used bottle and any other bottles you may have that are unopened.
After evaluating Syntheroid, XPI’s record continues to shine. This product may be the most effective and far reaching testosterone supplement we’ve ever taken a look at.
Usually testosterone boosters are quite limited in their scope of benefits, but Syntheroid delivers on several fronts for an incredible muscle building experience , making it the best testosterone booster that we have come across.
If you’re looking for a testosterone booster to amp up your workouts, Syntheroid makes a strong case to be considered as your number one pick. And if you want to get it risk for at the best possible price, you’ve got to visit Syntheroid.com
Syntheroid is one of the best testosterone boosters we’ve seen, so if you’re serious about boosting your low testosterone levels, you’ve got to give Syntheroid a try.