Thermochrome sounds a lot like most other diet pills I’ve seen lately. It promises powerful weight loss results, no big surprise. It promises fat burning, appetite suppression, and increased energy all in one, again no big surprise. This is all pretty typical, and there are both effective and ineffective products that use the exact same marketing tactics. It’s the ingredients and the formula that tells us more about what is behind Thermochrome.
Ingredients in Thermochrome
Thermochrome ingredients include Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, Chromium, Pantothenic Acid, Magnesium, Guarana Seed, HoodiaPure, L-Tyrosine, Ginger Root, Advantra Z, Green Tea, Yerba Mate, DMAE, and Theobroma Cacao.
• Has clinically proven green tea and theobromine
• Uses patented and powerful Advantra-Z
• Has antioxidant and other healthy benefits
• Uses ingredients that have been specifically proven not to promote weight loss
• Does not have the clinically proven amounts of Advantra-Z or green tea
• Can still cause jitters, insomnia, and other side effects
• Does not have a money back guarantee
• Hard to find
Thermochrome uses a pretty simple blend of ingredients and pretty simple advertising. It brings you the first product I’ve seen based solely on bullet points. But while the claims Thermochrome makes are as basic as it gets, the formula is too typical, meaning makers cut corners and it probably won’t work.